We will discuss how to identify the right Managed Service Providers to fit your firm's strategy, and understand the effectiveness of the MSPs your firm works with.
PortCo Defend™ is both a cybersecurity program and a dashboard, designed to help private equity firms assess and centrally monitor security threats and risks for their investment portfolio companies (PortCos). PortCo Defend is a holistic cybersecurity program that gives private markets visibility into their PortCos’ cybersecurity maturity and provides a view to evaluate and track progress of all their PortCos’ efforts to remediate any concerns in one place.
PortCo Defend provides the following benefits to the sponsor and their portfolio companies:
ACA Aponix’s PortCo Defend provides a portfolio-based cyber risk/maturity assessment and ongoing support services to identify risk and help preserve portfolio company (PortCo) value throughout the investment lifecycle. With PortCo Defend, ACA Aponix will be a trusted advisor providing the sponsor with ongoing visibility into the cybersecurity operations of their investments and working directly with the portfolio companies to identify cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and/or weaknesses, while also providing risk ranked tactical and strategic remediation recommendations and ongoing training and monitoring services.
- Cost effective, balanced approach
- Program tailored to sponsor’s risk management culture
- Repeatable proprietary framework leveraging established risk management principles
- Seamless incorporation of new investments
- Quarterly updates on portfolio risk management performance
- Remediation or advisory services available to the PortCos as needed
- Competitive advantage/Value preservation
- Minimum impact on management team/stakeholders
- No rework for high performing PortCos
- Clearly defined program expectations aligned to target maturity
- Pragmatic suggestions to get to target maturity
- Collaboratively developed remediation roadmap
- Remediation or advisory services available as needed
We are pleased to announce the release of our new master class series on the SEC’s Marketing Rule! Sponsored by the NSCP and ACA Group and developed by Patrick Hayes, host of the Compliance In Context Podcast, and Carlo di Florio, ACA Group’s Global Advisory Leader.
ACA Group has been named one of the 100 most innovative AIFinTech companies in the financial industry by FinTech Global.
For the second year in a row, implementing the SEC’s Marketing Rule for Investment Advisers remains the number one worry for investment adviser compliance officers, according to the 2022 Investment Management Compliance Testing Survey.