Senior management in Financial Services firms have a responsibility to ensure their employees have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Regulatory environment they are working in. This knowledge helps in emphasising the need for compliance with policies and procedures in order to protect the firm and the individual from failing to “do the right thing”.
Each year ACA hosts and sponsors a number of conferences, presentations, and interactive panel debates led by top industry professionals. These provide compliance professionals with in-depth, content-rich discussions that address critically important topics, and help them stay current with, and function confidently in, a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Regulatory Horizon 2022
10 sessions | 30+ industry expert speakers | 800+ registrants
Our governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) focused event for firms with a European presence took place 8-10 March 2022. It provided an overview of key regulatory and geopolitical challenges set to impact firms in 2022 and beyond.
- Watch all ten sessions on demand to hear insightful sessions and engaging conversations from industry professionals.
- Download our key takeaways whitepaper capturing content and actionable insights from the event.
Agenda at a glance:
- Finding Stability in an Unpredictable World
- The Benefits of an Integrated Surveillance Solution
- Transaction Reporting: Man vs. Machine
- Emerging Trends in the Cyber Threat Landscape
- The SEC's New Marketing Rule: All Change Please
- The Positioning of Private Markets Amid the Great Recovery
- The Dynamic Future of Regulatory Hosting
- The Application of an Integrated Surveillance Solution - A RegTech Demo
- ESG Regulation: What's Next?
- Looking Ahead: A Review of FCA & SEC Priorities and what to Focus on in 2022
Marie Luchet has joined the firm as Managing Director of ESG, heading up the practice’s strategy and vision for Europe.
ACA’s Connected Black Professionals Employee Resource Group is proud to continue this dialogue within ACA to foster and promote the talents and strengths of our black employees.
ACA Group awarded Best Legal, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory firm at The Drawdown Awards 2022. These awards celebrate excellence and innovation within private capital fund operations.
Using proprietary data ACA collected over the past few months, our experts will explain the current state of the cyber insurance market, walk through how policies work, and provide key considerations for whether and how to obtain insurance.
The role of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) is a mandatory position in all firms in the Financial Services Industry. This reflects the statutory objective that the Regulator(s) have for ensuring that firms behave with “Integrity”, particularly relating to financial crime prevention. The MLRO therefore plays a significant role in assisting Senior management to ensure that systems and controls relating to anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the risk of terrorist financing (CTF) are appropriate and effective. This course provides practical advice and guidance on the responsibilities of the MLRO, what is expected by the Regulators, both of the Senior Management and the MLRO, and how those responsibilities can be achieved. It should be noted that attendance at this course does assume a good knowledge of the UK’s AML/CTF regulations.