We will discuss how to identify the right Managed Service Providers to fit your firm's strategy, and understand the effectiveness of the MSPs your firm works with.
Our AML and Financial Crimes practice offers advisory services and solutions to assist financial services firms in addressing financial crimes-related threats and regulatory concerns. Specific areas include AML, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Anti-Bribery, and cybersecurity services.
- AML program independent testing and risk management
- Development of AML and KYC/CDD policies and procedures
- FCPA and anti-bribery risk management, and development of policies and procedures
- KYC/CIP full-Service solution
- KYC/CDD assistance
- Securities trading suspicious activity surveillance
- Electronic communication surveillance for bribery, insider trading, and other financial crimes
We are pleased to announce the release of our new master class series on the SEC’s Marketing Rule! Sponsored by the NSCP and ACA Group and developed by Patrick Hayes, host of the Compliance In Context Podcast, and Carlo di Florio, ACA Group’s Global Advisory Leader.
ACA Group has been named one of the 100 most innovative AIFinTech companies in the financial industry by FinTech Global.
For the second year in a row, implementing the SEC’s Marketing Rule for Investment Advisers remains the number one worry for investment adviser compliance officers, according to the 2022 Investment Management Compliance Testing Survey.