Five Reasons to Attend ACA Regulatory Horizon 2021 | Navigating Evolving Risks
Our free-to-attend European-based conference Regulatory Horizon 2021 | Navigating Evolving Risks is just a week away!
Running from 2-4 March, this event offers three days of insightful sessions and engaging conversations. The agenda covers key regulatory, RegTech, and cyber industry challenges, developments, and priorities for financial services firms in 2021 and beyond.
Here are five reasons why you should add this to your calendar:
- Benchmark with your peers: We’ll be running live polls throughout each of the sessions to assess insights, perspectives, and trends.
- Personalise your experience: Our interactive conference hub today allows you to create your own agenda, download presentations, access on-demand sessions, and participate in discussions and interactive games.
- Gain insights on hot topics: The content-rich agenda includes topics such as the UK regulatory regime post-Brexit, ESG regulatory developments, the upcoming IFPR and Libor transition, GIPS® standards and performance, trade and transaction reporting, the impact of the GameStop saga, and a review of FCA & SEC priorities for the year ahead.
- Hear from the experts: Speakers include compliance, cyber, regulatory technology, ESG and performance experts, industry body members, leading lawyers, and industry practitioners.
- Interact and network: Ask questions during sessions, virtually connect with conference speakers and peers, and request a one-to-one meeting with an ACA subject matter specialist.
Click here to register today