ACA Aponix® provides cybersecurity and technology risk programs, data privacy compliance services, vendor and M&A diligence services, portfolio company oversight, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes.
CONNECT WITH US
Cybersecurity insights and alerts
Strengthen your cyber program with Aponix Protect™
Aponix Protect helps firms address evolving cyber risks and threats to ensure that their cybersecurity needs are covered year-round. This solution is available in three tiers, each one designed to provide firms with a flexible, robust, responsive, and cost-effective cybersecurity program.
Increase oversight of your portfolio companies' cyber risk with PortCo Defend™
Our Cyber Advisor program is designed to provide high-level insight into cybersecurity risks across a portfolio and measure the maturity of the cybersecurity approach at each investment entity. The program establishes minimum security requirements, a measurement framework and governance, and provide guidance/ assistance where needed. It is not intended to cause rework or significantly change the direction of a portfolio companies current security initiatives.
Minimize risk and maximize enterprise value with technology, cyber, and privacy M&A diligence
Our team assists private equity firms with IT, cybersecurity, and privacy transaction advisory and risk management services. We provide full M&A integration analysis, design, oversight and execution services to help you minimize risk and maximize enterprise value for your most complex transactions by closely aligning our services with your investment thesis.
Why work with us?
We provide cybersecurity and technology risk programs, data privacy compliance, vendor and M&A diligence services, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes. Our unique approach combines a deep understanding of your workflows with our methodologies, thought leadership, and proprietary data to surface and prioritize the most important risks. Our award-winning solutions are designed to help firms uncover risks and identify deficiencies in their cybersecurity policies, procedures, and controls.
Why work with us?
Deep information technology experience. Award-winning solutions. Holistic approach to technology risk.
- Experienced global team
- Certified team members
- Thought leaders in cybersecurity and IT risk
- Over 650 companies work with us
- Award-winning technology and solutions
- Holistic approach to cybersecurity and IT risk
ACA Aponix provides cybersecurity and technology risk assessments, data privacy compliance, vendor and M&A diligence services, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes. Our unique approach combines a deep understanding of your workflows with our methodologies, thought leadership, and proprietary data to surface and prioritize the most important risks. Our award-winning solutions are designed to help firms uncover risks and identify deficiencies in their cybersecurity policies, procedures, and controls.
Who we are
- Our team consists of senior technologists who have started in the technology trenches, many growing into technology leaders at organizations ranging from small to large hedge funds, bulge-bracket banks, and technology services providers for the financial services sector.
- ACA Aponix staff maintain or have held the following relevant certifications around cybersecurity risk management, incident response, penetration testing, information security, IT governance, privacy, and business. Additionally, select ACA Aponix staff maintain U.S. military security clearance.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001:2013, CGEIT, CRISC, CTPRP, Security+, OSCE, OSCP, CEH, GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFE, GCCC, GCIH, GCIA, ECSA, SSA, CREST CPSA
- CIPM, CIPP, CIPT
IT & Business Continuity
- A+, CCA, CNE, CCNA, CCNP, CSPO, ISO22301:2013, MCSA, MCSE, MSCP, Network+
- CFA, CM&AA, GSLC, JD, MBA, PhD, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt
ACA Aponix awards
Our leadership team
ACA Reflects on Black History Month Celebrations
Our Connected Black Professionals employee resource group continues to foster a positive and inclusive environment for all employees through initiatives that highlight outstanding achievements and celebrate black legacy and strength.
ACA Group Taps Global Talent with New Office in Pune, India
On February 13th, ACA's new office in Pune, India will open adding to ACA’s “follow the sun service,” which will support clients around the clock and improve project turnaround times.
ACA Group Selected as a RegTech100 Company for 2023
We are delighted to be named one the 100 most innovative RegTech companies in the financial industry by FinTech Global and RegTech Analyst for the 5th time!