Join ACA Group’s Guy Talarico, John Vekich, and Craig Moreshead for a live discussion about the role of the Outsourced Chief Compliance Officer (OCCO) and how it can help your firm mitigate risks, while providing independent best practices from the leading GRC firm in the U.S.
Our GRC solutions
Our solutions integrate expert consulting, on-demand managed services, and our scalable ComplianceAlpha® RegTech platform to help over 3,500 leading Financial Services firms protect and grow their business.
Addressing complex GRC challenges across your firm
- Regulatory Change
- Risk Mitigation
- Cyber & Operational Resilience
- Digital Transformation
- Resource Constraints
- Oversight & Transparency
- Scalability & Optimization
- Key Person Risk
Delivering scalable GRC solutions tailored to your business
- Expert advisory: Strengthen your compliance program and gain clarity on regulatory change and industry best practices
- On-demand managed services: Maximize your firm's time and efficiency by offloading manual and time-consuming tasks
- Scalable, award-winning technology: Build a more comprehensive and resilient compliance program with ComplianceAlpha®
Leading global investment solutions firm chooses ACA’s ARRMA (ACA Regulatory Reporting Monitoring & Assurance) service to help manage its MiFIR and EMIR transaction reporting arrangements.
We’re pleased to announce that ACA Group has acquired Ethos ESG, a provider of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) ratings data and software for financial advisors, asset managers, institutions, and investors.