Unpacking the ESG SEC Disclosure Rules Proposal
On May 25, 2022, the SEC released proposed rule amendments and form changes for investment advisers and investment companies related to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) disclosures and reporting.
The proposed rulemaking, if adopted, will require additional disclosures and transparency around investment strategies, including how ESG factors are considered in the fund’s strategy, additional disclosures around proxy voting, and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions for certain funds.
Join ACA's Crista DesRochers and Jaqueline Hummel on July 12, 2022 at 9 AM PDT, 12 PM EDT, 5 PM BST for an overview of the SEC’s proposal, and learn how it will impact firms with ESG strategies and investments.
- An overview of the SEC’s proposal and additional disclosure requirements
- Understanding the SEC’s three categories of ESG-related funds
- Steps firms should take now to begin preparing for the rule
- Crista DesRochers - Partner, ESG
- Jaqueline Hummel - Managing Director