Finding Leverage for ESG in Private Debt: A Conversation Between the PRI and ACA
As global investments in private debt continue to expand and play a greater role in investment strategies, so too does the interest in the ESG aspects of these investments. However, because of a lack of regulatory clarity around private debt, and the nature of these investments, investors struggle for leverage, access to ESG data, and to find sources of influence on ESG matters.
Join Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income at the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), Dan Mistler, Partner with ACA’s ESG Advisory Services, and Marie Luchet, Managing Director with ACA's ESG Advisory Services, for a live discussion on the integration of ESG and private debt.
- How the PRI views credit markets in comparison to other asset classes, and what are the specific challenges of ESG consideration in private debt.
- How investment firms can access ESG data and monitor ESG performance and commitments within the private debt market.
- How investment firms can implement stewardship activities within the private debt market and influence borrowers’ ESG practices.
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Dan Mistler, Partner, ESG, ACA Group
- Marie Luchet, Managing Director, ESG, ACA Group